The Russian Federation is included in the Top 30 leading import countries worldwide. According to the Dutch Central Statistics Bureau, export volume from The Netherlands to Russian Federation in 2017 is equal to 5.6 billion euro with 29% growth in comparison to the previous year.
Despite the recent geopolitical issues, Russia is the one of the most attractive countries for international companies in terms of trading. Knowing the rules of trading is essential for successful business on the Russian market.
Our specialists are qualified to deal with customs, international finance and international law. This allows our clients to easilly pass any obstacles they encounter when entering an unknown market.
- Consulting on the Russian customs legislation and declaration
- Assistance with certification of the goods
- Preparation of required documentation for customs clearance
- Consultation on Russian contract law
- Assistance during contract negotiations